[复制链接]

族谱关系0
发表于 2017-3-2 14:59:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

快快登录说出你的故事吧~!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 莉莉娅特 于 2020-2-10 14:51 编辑

为大家推荐一位十分天才的MOD作者:Brittany 我现在就在用她的mod,是一个嫁到澳大利亚的美国人
她的博客:http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims(不需要爬墻)
Funeral Event Mod(丧葬礼),这个是她最新的社交活动mod

已废

评分

参与人数 1辣条 +1 收起 理由
lang36 + 1 感谢分享!

查看全部评分

<

【三宫六院论坛】唯一官方店为:sgly.taobao.com,除此之外都是假的!

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-2 15:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
This game play mod includes:
The ability to throw a Funeral Event
Custom whims for Sims to throw a funeral (after viewing the death of another Sim)
The ability to hire a “Minister” to come to the funeral
Ministers will perform a Eulogy (if you have City Living installed), or just hang out and speak with your Sims
Custom interactions (Argue about the Will, Ask the Minister for Advice, Compain about the Unfair of Death, Convince Death Was a Hoax, Discuss the Will, Refuse to Face Death, Share Happy Memories, Speak Ill of the Dead, Talk about the Afterlife, Tell Funny Story about the Deceased Sim) which only appear during the Funeral!
Custom goals to complete during the event
Custom/functional caskets (open and closed) and a floral wreath which are to be used during the funeral (much thanks to Necrodog for letting me use his objects, mod them and include them in this event!)
Functional podium for your Minister (City Living required)
Custom rewards (Conversions from TS3 store) from the Deceased Sim's “will”
Gold level funeral includes a monetary reward (money from the will)
Tons of custom buffs/moodlets associated with the custom interactions, objects, and the Funeral event
Bronze, Silver and Gold Funerals all come with a tombstone- if you throw a Funeral for a Sim off the lot, you will now have a tombstone you can use to mourn their death and write a epitaph!
Sims will have a +2 sadness moodlet after throwing a funeral- giving you a more “realistic” level of sadness after losing a loved one
New Church and Graveyard lot- comes with everything you need to throw a Funeral event.

This mod is base game compatible and does not override anything in your game. It's compatible with all my other event mods, and should be compatible with all other mods (including McCommand Center).
The mod IS a script mod and does require the .ts4script file (included) for the custom interactions to show up, so make sure you have script mods enabled in your game and that you place the .ts4script file in your mods folder, no more than one subfolder deep.
这个游戏玩MOD包括:
葬礼的能力
模拟人把丧葬习俗率性(看另一个Sim的死亡)
雇佣一个“部长”来参加葬礼的能力
部长们将悼词(如果你有城市生活装),或只是闲逛,你的模拟市民说
自定义的互动(讨论威尔,问大臣的意见,抱怨不公平的死亡,使死亡是个骗局,讨论会,拒绝面对死亡,分享快乐的回忆,说死人的坏话,谈来世,讲有趣的故事关于死者SIM)只出现在葬礼!
在活动期间完成自定义目标
自定义/功能盒(打开和关闭)和一个花圈,是在葬礼上使用(感谢Necrodog让我使用他的对象,修改它们,包括他们在这一事件中!)
你部长的功能讲台(城市生活需要)
自定义奖励(从制作店转换)从死者Sim的“将”
黄金级葬礼包括金钱奖励(从遗嘱中提取的钱)
吨定制爱好者/ moodlets与习俗的相互作用,关联的对象,和葬礼活动
铜、银和金的葬礼都有一块墓碑-如果你把一个SIM了葬礼,现在你将有一个墓碑可以用来哀悼他们的死亡和写的墓志铭!
人生会有悲伤情绪+ 2后扔一个葬礼-给你一个更“真实”的水平后,失去所爱的人悲伤
新教堂和墓地地段-与你需要的一切扔葬礼事件。
这个mod是基础游戏兼容,不覆盖任何在您的游戏。这是我所有的其他事件mod兼容,并应与所有其他mod兼容(包括mccommand中心)。
国防部是一个脚本,国防部确实需要的。ts4script文件(包括)为自定义交互出现,所以确保你在你的游戏和脚本插件你将启用。在你的插件文件夹ts4script文件,不超过一个的子文件夹深度。
收起回复
链接挂了
2022-11-25回复

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-2 15:10:02 | 显示全部楼层
How to Play:
Have any Sim in your household use the phone to throw a Funeral Event. You do NOT have to see a Sim die or have a Sim die on your lot in order to throw a Funeral; basically Funerals can be thrown at any time in your game. I recommend using McCommand Center's death notification function to alert you if/when a Sim off your lot passes away, then you can throw a Funeral for them :)
Include all the Sims in your home in the Host slot, any guests you want to invite in the Guest slot, and hire a Minister. Ministers can be any Sim in your town with Charisma skill of 6 or higher. I recommend hiring someone your Sim doesn't know. The Minister will come dressed in a suit, regardless of gender.

Before the event starts, or at the start, make sure you place a urn, tombstone or casket on the lot for your Sims. If you have the urn or tombstone of the deceased Sim, you can use that. If not, you can find the functional caskets I've included by searching for “Casket.” There's a closed casket and an open one- choose whichever you'd like. You also need to place the Floral Wreath (search for “wreath”) that I've included on the lot, and if you have City Living, you can place a podium for the Minister to give a Eulogy at. I've included a podium (you still need to have City Living for it to work), that has a Bible on it, mainly because it looked better in the church, but any podium will work.
Sims will attend the Funeral in their formal clothes. I didn't do a dress code of black, because I realize that some people don't mourn in all black and wanted to leave the dress code up to the player :)
There are several custom goals you will need to complete in order to finish the Funeral. The main goal is “Mourn”- which can be done by clicking on the urn, tombstone, or casket. Sims will autonomously mourn so you may clear this goal right away. The other goals include interactions with other Sims, using some of the custom interactions I've created. The event lasts for 6 hours, but it probably won't take the whole time to complete the goals- again, I wanted to leave it a bit flexible for people to do as they wish during the funeral.

There's several custom prizes for winning bronze, silver and gold (without spoiling the surprise: lots of deco pieces, and some functional items too- all have an “antique” feeling to them and have the story of being passed on from the Deceased Sim to your Sim), and as always, there are custom moodlets for having a Funeral.  Your Sims will receive a +2 sad moodlet after the event, but there's a greeting card which all Sims are gifted and if you view it, you will receive a happy moodlet as well. Bronze, Silver and Gold Funerals all come with a tombstone- if you throw a Funeral for a Sim off the lot, you will now have a tombstone you can use to mourn their death and write a epitaph!
Funerals can be thrown on any lounge, museum, park, residential lot, restaurant (if you have Dine Out) and Myshuno Meadows (if you have City Living) in your game.  I have created a lounge venue which you can use; it's CC-free, though it's not base game compatible (I used Cool Kitchen, Get Together, Romantic Garden Stuff, and the Vampire Pack, but you can still download the lot and the game will replace some of the missing objects. I used GT and RGS the most, so you might want to have those packs).  My venue has everything you need to throw a perfect Funeral, including a church, kitchen/bar, and graveyard on the side for you to place your tombstones.  You can download the venue on the Gallery (it's called "Funeral Lot- Modded") or download the tray files below.  

/v1/fill/w_591,h_394,al_c,q_90/9f10d4_787faf5be79c44f292a51c8912051070~mv2.webp
如何玩:
你家里有没有用手机打葬礼的。你不必看到一个SIM卡模具或有一个SIM卡死在你的地段,以投掷葬礼;基本葬礼可以扔在任何时候在您的游戏。我建议使用mccommand中心的死亡通知功能,提醒您,如果/当SIM卡掉你的很多过去,那么你可以给他们扔一个葬礼:)
包括所有的模拟市民在您的家中的主机插槽,任何客人,你想邀请在客人插槽,并聘请部长。部长可以在您的城镇与任何魅力技能6或更高。我建议雇佣一个你不懂的人。部长将穿着一身西装来,不管性别。
活动开始前,或在开始的时候,确保你把一个骨灰盒,墓碑或骨灰盒在为你的模拟市民。如果你有骨灰盒或墓碑的已故Sim,你可以使用。如果没有,你可以找到我搜索“骨灰盒包括功能的棺材。“有一个封闭的棺材和一个开放的选择你想要的。你还需要把花圈(搜索“花环”),我已经包括在很多,如果你的城市生活,你可以放置一个领奖台部长给悼词。我已经包括了一个讲台(你还需要有城市生活的工作),有一本圣经,主要是因为它看起来更好的教堂,但任何讲台将工作。
模拟市民将出席葬礼在他们的正式服装。我没有做黑色的服装代码,因为我意识到有些人不哀悼所有黑色和想留下的服装代码的球员
有几个自定义的目标,您将需要完成,以完成葬礼。主要目标是“哀悼”,这可以通过点击瓮,墓碑或骨灰盒。模拟市民将自主哀悼,所以你可以马上清除这个目标。其他目标包括与其他模拟市民的互动,使用一些自定义的互动,我已经创建。这项活动持续了6个小时,但它可能不会花整个时间完成的目标-再次,我想让它有点灵活的人做他们希望在葬礼。
有几个客户获得铜牌奖,银和金(没有破坏惊喜:装饰件,和一些功能项目也都有一个“古董”的感觉,都是通过从死者SIM SIM的故事很多),和往常一样,有有丧葬习俗moodlets。你的模拟市民将事后获得+ 2悲伤的情绪,但有一个贺卡,所有的市民都是有天赋的,如果你看到它,你会得到快乐的情绪以及。铜、银和金的葬礼都有一块墓碑-如果你把一个SIM了葬礼,现在你将有一个墓碑可以用来哀悼他们的死亡和写的墓志铭!
葬礼可以抛出任何休息室,博物馆,公园,住宅小区,餐厅(如果你有外出就餐)和Myshuno Meadows(如果你有城市生活)你的游戏。我创建了一个休息室的场地,你可以使用它的CC免费,虽然它不是基本的游戏兼容(我用酷厨房,聚在一起,浪漫花园的东西,和吸血鬼包,但你仍然可以下载的地段和游戏将取代一些失踪的对象。我用GT和RGS最多,所以你可能想要那些包)。我的地点有你需要的一切,把一个完美的葬礼,包括教堂、厨房/酒吧,和你的地方你的墓碑边上的墓地。你可以在画廊下载地点(这就是所谓的“葬礼很多改装”)或下载文件下面的托盘。
我要说一句

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-2 15:14:51 | 显示全部楼层
如何安装:
社交活动mod在Documents > Electronics Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods 。有几个文件(国防部本身,以及自定义奖励)-它可能是最好的,让他们一起在一个“葬礼MOD”文件夹。
把你ts4script文件的文件夹。你可以把它放在一个文件夹中,但确保文件夹没有标题中的任何特殊字符(如“♥”或“[”等),不要试图打开或解压缩这个文件。确保你的脚本插件启用游戏进入选项。
对于教会mod,请在文件中 Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray。当你在游戏中,浏览到画廊,然后打开我的图书馆,并勾选“包括自定义内容”找到地段。这是一个40x30批量。
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-2 15:17:14 | 显示全部楼层
Terms of Use:
Do not upload my content anywhere else or claim as your own.
Do not upload this mod with ANYTHING. Do not edit the files and reupload it as your own mod. Do not use my mod as the base of your own mod (feel free, however, to peek at the .xml files if you'd like to learn how to create your own mod from scratch!). If you want to edit something for your PERSONAL USE ONLY, feel free, but be warned, the files are complex and really shouldn't be tampered with.
I’d love you to tag me (I follow the tags @brittpinkiesims or #brittpinkiesims on Tumblr) if you use my mod to work in the fashion career, and have a screenshot or video of it (I’ll always reblog your screenshots and videos), but it’s not necessary.
使用条款:
不要上传我的内容任何地方或声称自己。
不要上传这个mod任何东西。不要编辑这些文件,上传它作为自己的MOD。不要使用我的mod作为你自己的MOD的基础(自由,但是,偷看在XML文件,如果你想学习如何创建自己的国防部从头开始!)如果你想编辑个人使用的东西,请随意,但要警告,文件是复杂的,真的不应该被篡改。
我爱你的标签我(我按照标签”brittpinkiesims或# brittpinkiesims Tumblr)如果你使用我的模型,在时尚的职业工作,有截图或视频吧(我总是引用你的截图和视频),但这不是必需的。
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
发表于 2017-3-2 16:43:58 | 显示全部楼层
棒棒哒~原来真的有丧礼mod啊,太棒惹,这样玩黑寡妇挑战就更有剧情了!
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

免责声明:

本站官方淘宝店只有【三宫六院论坛】这一个,店址:sgly.taobao.com,除此之外都是假冒的!!
本站不支持任何形式的线下交易,不论谁以任何形式要求您打款给任何第三方人士或平台,请勿上当!
站内出现的一切破解补丁、软件资源来自网络,相关信息仅限于学习和研究目的,版权争议与本站无关。
您必须在下载后的24个小时之内,从您的电脑中彻底删除上述内容。

如果您喜欢该程序,请支持正版软件,购买注册,得到更好的正版服务。如有侵权情况请邮件与我们联系处理,我们会协助编辑或删除相关内容。

Mail To:Service@Sglynp.Com

下载客户端
安卓客户端 苹果客户端

快来加入我们吧!!

官方微信公众号

三宫六院吧

(豫ICP备2021003909号-2 | 豫公网安备 41010302002732号)