我又来搬运社交活动MOD了,当然毕业典礼这个mod本身就汉化过了,也就是说下载下来后直接就可以用,不用担心它是英文的看不懂的情况。
当然还是推荐这位十分天才的Mod作者:Brittany
她的博客:http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims(不需要翻墙)三楼有链接

评分

参与人数 1辣条 +5 收起 理由
北城卧龙 + 5 公子喜欢

查看全部评分

<

【三宫六院论坛】唯一官方店为:sgly.taobao.com,除此之外都是假的!

族谱关系32
发表于 2020-7-5 22:57:55 | 显示全部楼层
楼主您好~由于本模组已不适用于最新版本,且超过半年没有更新,暂时移入沉帖区。如果您在本帖补充更新,请私聊管理将帖子移出沉帖区即可!谢谢理解!
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系66
发表于 2017-3-9 22:02:14 | 显示全部楼层
我去,这个厉害了
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-9 22:02:47 | 显示全部楼层

此楼为链接

本帖最后由 莉莉娅特 于 2018-12-16 11:07 编辑

百度云链接 链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pLX5du4jxI9yTWtuoZkkQg 提取码:v7lv

mod太大无法上传,只好百度云啦

重新上传了各位抱歉
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-9 22:06:40 | 显示全部楼层
How to Play:
Have a teen in your game use the phone to plan a Graduation. Choose all the teens in your household who you want to graduate in the Household Graduate(s) category.  The next role is "Other Graduates."  Now you can choose up to 15 teens from your game to "graduate" with your Sims.  The filter is open to any teen in your game, regardless of if your household personally knows them or not.  You need to invite a minimum of 3 teens.  The next category is "Guest."  None are required, but this category allows you to invite anyone else your Teen knows, so friends, parents, siblings, other relatives, etc.  The last custom role is "Principal."  Here you can choose any Adult in your game (though not in your household) to play the role of the Principal.  

Before the event starts, or at the start, make sure you place a microphone for your Principal to give a "speech" at, and make sure you place a few of the "Functional Yearbooks" around on some tables for your Sims to sign :)  
Sims will attend the Graduation in their formal clothes.  You can dress your teens in a cap and gown if you'd like!  I recommend using Mathcope's lovely Sims 3 Cap and Gown conversions, but you can dress them in whatever you want.  The Principal will come dressed in a suit (regardless of gender).
There are several custom goals you will need to complete in order to finish the Graduation.  Most of them have to do with the custom interactions I made (like "Ask About Future" or "Promise to Keep in Touch").  The majority of the interactions need to be done by your graduating teen and the other graduates.  There's a few interactions that need to be done between your teen and the Principal ("Graduate" and "Ask for Recommendation Letter").  Please note that you can only Graduate once the Principal is done giving the speech; he/she will typically finish after an hour or 90 minutes, giving you plenty of time to Graduate and interaction with them afterwards (I have seen the Principal take longer, despite me coding it to take 90 minutes...if he does, you can cancel his speech interaction by clicking on the Microphone and selecting "Tell Jokes."  It'll eventually stop his speech, and then you can cancel the "Tell Jokes" interaction and go on with the party, lol).  If you ever get stuck and don't know how to complete a goal, hover over it and a tooltip will appear to explain how to do the task :)
Keep in mind that each teen can only graduate ONCE.  So if you miss the interaction/animation or if you want to do it again, you can use a cheat (turn testingcheats on first, then type traits.remove_trait hiddengraduated_graduation) to remove the hidden trait which tells the game they've already graduated.
There's several custom prizes for winning silver, bronze and gold (without spoiling the surprise: lots of deco pieces, and some functional deco items too!), and as always, there are custom moodlets for having a Graduation.  There's custom moodlets for viewing the diploma and greeting card gifts.  You also win a random amount of money for winning Gold (it varies between $500-$3500 each time).   
Graduations can be thrown on any library, museum, park or restaurant (if you have Dine Out) in your game.  I have created a museum venue which you can use; it's CC-free, though it's not base game compatible (I used most of the DLC, but you can still download it and the game will replace some of the missing objects- mostly just little decor pieces and some flooring).  My venue has everything you need to throw a perfect Graduation, including a ceremony room, and a photo studio upstairs.  You can download the venue on the Gallery (it's called "Graduation Hall") or download the tray files below.  
I also have a group of teens already ready in their cap and gowns which you can download from the Gallery (just make sure you tick Custom Content and download Mathcope's cap and gowns linked above): you can find me under brittpinkie.

我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-9 22:07:34 | 显示全部楼层
北城卧龙 发表于 2017-3-9 22:02
我去,这个厉害了

是吧
我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

族谱关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-9 22:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
This game play mod includes:
  • The ability to throw a Funeral Event
  • Custom whims for Sims to throw a funeral (after viewing the death of another Sim)
  • The ability to hire a “Minister” to come to the funeral
  • Ministers will perform a Eulogy (if you have City Living installed), or just hang out and speak with your Sims
  • Custom interactions (Argue about the Will, Ask the Minister for Advice, Compain about the Unfair of Death, Convince Death Was a Hoax, Discuss the Will, Refuse to Face Death, Share Happy Memories, Speak Ill of the Dead, Talk about the Afterlife, Tell Funny Story about the Deceased Sim) which only appear during the Funeral!
  • Custom goals to complete during the event
  • Custom/functional caskets (open and closed) and a floral wreath which are to be used during the funeral (much thanks to Necrodog for letting me use his objects, mod them and include them in this event!)
  • Functional podium for your Minister (City Living required)
  • Custom rewards (Conversions from TS3 store) from the Deceased Sim's “will”
  • Gold level funeral includes a monetary reward (money from the will)
  • Tons of custom buffs/moodlets associated with the custom interactions, objects, and the Funeral event
  • Bronze, Silver and Gold Funerals all come with a tombstone- if you throw a Funeral for a Sim off the lot, you will now have a tombstone you can use to mourn their death and write a epitaph!
  • Sims will have a +2 sadness moodlet after throwing a funeral- giving you a more “realistic” level of sadness after losing a loved one
  • New Church and Graveyard lot- comes with everything you need to throw a Funeral event.

This mod is base game compatible and does not override anything in your game. It's compatible with all my other event mods, and should be compatible with all other mods (including McCommand Center).
The mod IS a script mod and does require the .ts4script file (included) for the custom interactions to show up, so make sure you have script mods enabled in your game and that you place the .ts4script file in your mods folder, no more than one subfolder deep.

我要说一句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

免责声明:

本站官方淘宝店只有【三宫六院论坛】这一个,店址:sgly.taobao.com,除此之外都是假冒的!!
本站不支持任何形式的线下交易,不论谁以任何形式要求您打款给任何第三方人士或平台,请勿上当!
站内出现的一切破解补丁、软件资源来自网络,相关信息仅限于学习和研究目的,版权争议与本站无关。
您必须在下载后的24个小时之内,从您的电脑中彻底删除上述内容。

如果您喜欢该程序,请支持正版软件,购买注册,得到更好的正版服务。如有侵权情况请邮件与我们联系处理,我们会协助编辑或删除相关内容。

Mail To:Service@Sglynp.Com

下载客户端
安卓客户端 苹果客户端

快来加入我们吧!!

官方微信公众号

三宫六院吧

(豫ICP备2021003909号-2 | 豫公网安备 41010302002732号)