Kristen Bell、Santino Fontana - Love Is An Open Door
Written by:Kristen Bell/Santino Fontana
Okay, can I just, say something crazy?
好吧 我能 说些听似疯狂的话吗? I love crazy!
我喜欢疯狂 All my life has been a series of doors in my face
我的生活就是我面前的的一道道门 And then suddenly I bump into you
我突然撞到你 I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like
我还在想再经历一次 因为我喜欢 I've been searching my whole life to find my own place
我一生一直都在寻找去寻找属于我自己的地方 And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue
或许这听起来像是聚会时候说的 But with you
但是与你一起 But with you
与你一起 I found my place
我找到了我的归属 I see your face
我看到你的脸庞 And it's nothing like I've ever known before
从不曾这样觉得 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 With you
与你一起 With you
与你一起 With you
与你一起 With you
与你一起 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 I mean it's crazy
我这很疯狂 What?
什么 We finish each other's
我们吃完彼此的 Sandwiches
三明治 That's what I was gonna say!
这就是我想说的 I've never met someone
我从未见过有人 Who thinks so much like me
像我这样 Jinx! Jinx again!
女人 女人 再次 Our mental synchronization
我们精神同步 Can have but one explanation
只有一种解释 You
你 And I
和我 Were
是 Just
只是 Meant to be
命中注定 Say goodbye
说再见 Say goodbye
说再见 To the pain of the past
对过去的痛苦 We don't have to feel it anymore
我们再也不会觉的痛苦了 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 Life can be so much more
生活可以如此意义非凡 With you
与你一起 With you
与你一起 With you
与你一起 With you
与你一起 Love is an open door
爱情是一扇敞开的心门 Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?
我能说些疯话吗 你愿意嫁给我吗 Can I say something even crazier? Yes!
我能说些更疯的话 是的我愿意